Xavier-a talented artist in his Mid-30 grew up in a small town in the south of Germany. He moved to Berlin 6 years ago to pursue his job as a freelance illustrator. Part-time he works as a bartender to make ends meet. After 6 years, he is no closer to achieving his dreams of success in his work and lives in the same dingy apartment as he did when he first moved to Berlin. He is highly cynical and a bit broken. His disbelieve in his own abilities have left him numb, searching for highs in the party world. Xavier went against his parents wish when pursuing his art and seems to harbour regret. He left behind a then 2-year-old daughter and a broken relationship when he felt he needed to make his move to Berlin, to be in a thriving city, but his lack of success has made him distrusting and bitter and he can no longer see the real beauty or opportunities the city of Berlin has to offer.
Important casting rules
- Apply only if you meet the requirements of the role.
- Your casting video must only contain the scenes required in the casting description. Abstain from comments as "casting for... " or your contact information in the video.
- You need no professional equipment. A webcam or smartphone (iPhone) is sufficient.
- Make sure to have enough light (go to the window).
- Avoid wild noise.
- Note the additional requirements under section 3.