Jada- 28, contemporary dancer from the states. She has been in Berlin for about a year. As she was approaching her 30,s, she realised that being a famous ballerina dancer will not be her life story. Still madly in love with the art form, she is trying to find other ways to find her calling. She became aware of a contemporary dance school in Berlin and made the move. She is generally very driven and determent to finally produce her own show. Working with other contemporary dancers she is now in the middle of rehearsals. Jada had a close relationship with her mother that died 2 years ago, she was her idol and she still looks up to her. She is the one that made her believe that almost everything is possible. She loves her dad and would do anything for him, but it has always seemed that she speaks another language than he does. Her father owns one of the most successful publishing houses in New York. Jada also left her partner of the last 4 years behind in New York. The two are still inseparable and have contact almost every day but both had decided to be free to do as they see fit for her definite time away.
Important casting rules
- Apply only if you meet the requirements of the role.
- Your casting video must only contain the scenes required in the casting description. Abstain from comments as "casting for... " or your contact information in the video.
- You need no professional equipment. A webcam or smartphone (iPhone) is sufficient.
- Make sure to have enough light (go to the window).
- Avoid wild noise.
- Note the additional requirements under section 3.